Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with the City of Plano.
Our organizational values (what is most important to us) is the acronym, SERVE (Stewardship Engaged Respectful Visionary Excellence). Each of these values do not have self at the center, but rather the interests of those we come in contact with on a daily basis.
- Through Stewardship, we are mindful of resources in a consistent and transparent manner
- We are Engaged by being committed to the organization and its mission, the people we work with and the people we serve
- By being Respectful we treat all people and opinions with dignity and courtesy
- Having a Visionary approach we embrace our past achievements while maintaining a leading edge focus on short and long term successes
- As the City of Excellence we strive to deliver programs and services that go above and beyond.
With Team Plano, every person matters, every job has purpose and together we make a difference as we SERVE the City of Excellence.
Thank you, again, for the time and interest you have expressed in becoming a member of Team Plano.
Applications are only accepted online and are accepted only for currently posted positions. Job opportunities are updated daily and are subject to close without notice. Each position listed in our job openings includes minimum qualifications. Applicants not meeting the minimum qualifications listed for a position will not be considered for employment. Each applicant must set up an application profile with a current and accurate email address, so that you may receive confirmation and updates regarding your application. Human Resources does not maintain usernames or passwords. Click on Login Help on the Careers page of the job listing for assistance. You must complete the entire application to be considered for the position to which you are applying. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
It is the policy of the City of Plano to recruit, hire, train and promote employees without discrimination because of race, religion, color, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, sex or age.
Below are links to other helpful information:
“Employee Only” positions as well as open positions should be applied for by logging into your PeopleSoft account located at myhr.plano.gov Opens a New Window. . You must complete the entire application to be considered for the position which you are applying for.
Our online application process works best with Google Chrome, IE 11, Mozilla Firefox 12, Apple Mobile Safari or Google Chrome Mobile.